Fources – Website Privacy Notice
This Policy explains what Personal Data we collect, how we may use and manage it and the rights you have in relation to your Personal Data. Before you provide us with any Personal Data or browse our website, you should read through this Policy in full and make sure that you are comfortable with our privacy practices. Please note that this Policy should be read together with our cookie statement. If you have any requests concerning your Personal Data or any queries about these practices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our websites may contain links to other websites. These third party sites are not subject to this Policy and we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website that you visit. We are only responsible for the privacy and security of the data that we collect and have no control over the actions of any third parties in relation to your data.
Please refer to the fources section below for an explanation of the defined terms in this Policy.
Whose Personal Data do we collect and how we collect it:
fources collects Personal Data from a range of individuals in the context of its business activities, including:
- our customers;
- users of our websites;
- individuals who contact us by any means;
We collect your Personal Data which you knowingly or voluntarily disclose this to us, both in an online and offline context. We also collect Personal Data when you:
- visit our websites and/or complete our online form (e.g. to contact us about a service);
- request information from us in any other way;
- visit our premises;
We may also collect information received by us from related third parties such as sub-contractors. What Personal Data do we collect?
fources may collect a range of Personal Data from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the interests you have and other contact details, details of your employment or business and other , communications with you (including notes from arrangement meetings) and financial and payment information.
When you use our website, we collect certain standard information that is sent by your browser to our website. This includes technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. For more information on our use of this data, please see our Cookies section.
Our use of your Personal Data
We process Personal Data collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising the services ordered by you (e.g. setting up a new website).
- Providing you with information about products and services.
- Dealing with enquiries and requests from you or third party contacts.
- Administering our website and help improve our products and services.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Other business-related purposes, including negotiating, concluding and performing contracts, managing accounts and records, supporting corporate social responsibility activities, legal, regulatory and internal investigations and debt administration.
The legal basis for fources processing of your Personal Data
In order to comply with applicable data privacy laws, fources is required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for fources processing of your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
- your consent;
- because it is necessary for the performance of a contract, or to take steps at your request to prior to entering into a contract;
- compliance with our legal obligations; or
- because it is necessary for the purposes of Guerillascope’s or our third parties’ legitimate business interests to process your information. For example, it is in our legitimate business interests as an agency specialising in media content to promote our business and provide you with relevant offers and industry insights which will help you with your selection of media content platforms for your advertising campaigns.
If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email email@example.com.
Data protection legislation in the European Union gives you certain rights in relation to your Personal Data, including the right to object to and/or withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the right to access your Personal Data, and the ability to erase, restrict, or receive a machine-readable copy of your Personal Data. We will handle any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law and you can make a request by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection if you have any concerns about our use of your Personal Data. If you have such concerns, we request that you initially contact us using the details above so that we can investigate and hopefully resolve your concerns.
Storage of your Personal Data
We take steps to ensure that the Personal Data that you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that data and records (including Personal Data) are destroyed or erased from our systems when no longer required. That amount of time various depending on the type of Personal data they contain.
Data is also retained for the purposes of our own web analysis, which is conducted via Google Analytics. At any point, you can contact us via the details provided above, and request its removal from our system.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time by posting the revised Policy on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Policy every time you submit information to us or place an order. It was last updated in January 2019.